Today is a rather gross and gloomy day. Classes are nearly over, many of us are burnt out, and I’m sure this chilly day is making moods pretty sour. All I want to do is cuddle up in my bed and put off doing my responsibilities, which I can because I am done all my work for the week (yay being a senior)! If you have caught the rainy day blues and feel unmotivated to finish out the semester strong here are some ideas that may make your day better.
- Go get an ice cream cone- it may be cold but ice cream can help cheer you up.
- Watch a funny movie with friends- humor can turn any gloomy day around
- Jump in some puddles- what better way to have some fun than making the most of the rain and acting like a kid again
- Seeing a dog – while you may not see one out in the rain you can always look up puppy videos online
- Knowing that it’s gonna be warm the rest of the week- you can sit outside and do your work with friends.
- Having a cup of tea – embrace the cold with a nice warm beverage!
Hopefully, you can do some of these things to help make your day a little better!
Social Media Editor
Photo by Brooke Harig