It seem that the cold weather is finally here! This means frigid walks to class, cold wind chills,and being frozen all the time. For such a small campus our classes can seem pretty far away which really stinks when you live on the western shore, have an 8:30 in Toll, and it 32 degrees out! To stay warm for these next few months here are a few things I recommend!
- Winter jacket- This will keep you nice an cozy on your walks to class and will be big enough so you can wear many layers underneath.
- Scarf- This is both fashionable and functional. It will keep your face and neck warm and is also easily removable if it gets to warm.
- Fleece lined leggings- This one is for us girls that like comfort but also don’t want to be too cold. Thick leggings will keep you very cozy when it gets too cold.
- Gloves or mittens- These are important especially if you carry things like your coffee or want to text on way home from class.
- A hat- Just like a scarf it is cute and will keep your ears warm!
- A thermos- take your hot drinks with you to warm yourself up.
Black Friday deals are coming up and would be a great time to purchase some of these items if you do not already have them. In the meantime stay warm!
Social Media Editor
Photo Source: https://d1hekt5vpuuw9b.cloudfront.net/assets/article/4f83046f5dd8d95a52c7482316569047_cold-weather-safety-580x326_featuredImage.jpg