- Work on your thesis when you have time. Do not save it all for the last minute.
- Time management, time management, time management!
- Attend an SEB event that you haven’t be to yet. You could have a lot of fun!
- Talk to your professors and advisors about post-grad plans. They may be able to give you some help.
- Take a class that you normally wouldn’t think of taking.
- Go to the job fair! Network and get some FREE professional headshots done.
- If you are 21, attend The Fish Whistle’s happy hour for some FREE nachos with your friends.
- Reach out to your freshmen peer mentor group and have lunch together like you used to when you were scared freshmen.
- Don’t procrastinate your thesis. Work to meet all your deadlines!
- Don’t skip classes. Even if senioritis is setting in you still need to go to class.
- Don’t be mean to the freshmen. You were there once not too long ago.
- Don’t let your work make you miss out on fun times. Manage your time so you don’t miss the fun.
- Don’t let the thought of graduating get you down, there is still plenty of time left at WAC.
- Don’t forget to appreciate you professors and advisors for all of the help they have given you.
- Don’t forget all the wonderful memories and friends WAC has brought into your life.
Social Media Editor