Believe it or not but May Day is just a few days away. Whether it is your first time participating, another one to add to your books, or you are just coming to support your friends there are some important safety tips we all should know!
- If you decide to participate make sure to have friends doing it with you or standing on the sidelines so you are not alone.
- Have a friend watch your stuff while you run so you do not loose anything. There are a lot of people leaving their things on benches and in the grass and you do not want to get it mixed up.
- Leave your phone with a friend or at home. It is May Day etiquette to respect others and leaving your phone with a friend is a great way to do this.
- If you decide to drink be responsible. Make sure you know your limits to keep yourself and others safe.
- Do not do anything that makes you uncomfortable. If you do not want to participate you do not have to! May Day is not something that is forced upon you so it is up to you if you want to do it.
No matter what you plan to do this May Day make sure you stay safe and have fun. The semester is winding down so make the most of it!
Social Media Editor