Just this weekend Kyla Kyle, Life Style Editor, made some delicious looking peanut butter balls that were featured on the blog. She made them during fall break for her suitemates and said they were very yummy and easy to make. There is no cooking necessary so they are the perfect dorm room snack to share with all your friends. All you need to do is take a quick trip to the store for a few simple ingredients and get a medium size bowl for mixing everything together. You will also need some wax paper to give the peanut butter balls something to harden on.
What you need: 1 ½ cups of peanut butter, ½ cup of melted butter, 2 ½ cups powdered sugar, M&M’s, and chocolate chips
What to do:
- Mix 1 ½ cups of peanut butter, ½ cup of melted butter, 2 ½ cups powdered sugar, and M&M’s together in a bowl. Save the chocolate chips for later.
- Take a golf ball size amount of the mixture and roll into a ball in your hands. Then place on the wax paper. Do this until mixture is gone.
- Freeze the peanut butter balls for 20 minuets or until hard.
- Now melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 60 seconds, check and stir every 15 seconds so it does not burn.
- Dip the peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate until they are covered.
- Put them back on the wax paper, add an M&M for garnish, and chill until firm.
Now you have a quick and easy snack to make for any occasion and to share with your friends!
Social Media Editor
Photo Source: http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Peanut-Butter-MM-Truffles-5-180×180.jpg