It may not feel like it, but it is officially spring! How can it be when it just snowed four days ago? Well if you are not used to Maryland’s crazy weather you better get used to it fast. This spring is sure to throw you a curve ball, and the weather will be like a roller coaster. You want to make sure you are prepared for whatever nasty, crazy, and wet weather Mother Nature is sure to bring. Unfortunately, everything we should probably have to keep us protected from the elements will not fit in our rooms (like a canoe). So here are the most essential items that you should have for this upcoming spring weather.
- Rain Boots -This is the most important item you could have. If you do not have a pair, go to the store right away. You do not want to walk through the river that campus will become once it rains.
- Rain Coat- It will rain hard this spring and you need a good waterproof coat to keep you and your clothes dry.
- Umbrella- Again, it will rain very hard and your backpack, along with everything inside of it, will get very wet.
- A Vest – The weather will be unpredictable throughout the day. To avoid being to cold in the morning and to hot in the afternoon, wear a vest! Plus this is a great outfit booster.
- Sunglasses – It is about to get really sunny and warm, so grab some shades to protect your eyes and keep yourself cool!
- A Hat – Stop by the bookstore and pick up one of the cute WAC hats! It works as a fashion accessory and a way to put your hair on days you do not have time to wash it!
- A Tumbler – Keep yourself hydrated with warm or cold drinks throughout the day.
- Tissues – Spring is also allergy season, so prepare yourself for the uncomfortable road ahead!
Social Media Editor
Photo Source http://www.socks4life.com/resources/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/rain-boots-1.jpg