Eating at the dining hall everyday can get old. By this time in the year you probably have just about had it with the same thing everyday. The dining hall team does a great job with mixing up what’s on the menu, but sometimes you need to try something else. Fortunately, there are many tricks when it comes to making your dining hall experience a better one. Here are some dining hall cheats you can use to make your meal taste a lot better!
- Take advantage of the Panini press! – Make your own sandwich using a bagel or bread and toast it to perfection as you wish.
- Do not forget about the waffle iron – You can put more than just syrup on a waffle, try Nutella or peanut butter and jelly.
- Turn your French fires into cheese fries! – Add some shredded cheese from the salad bar and put it in the microwave for a minute and a half. Then grab some ranch for dipping!
- Does your soup need something more? – Try adding shredded cheese or croutons from the salad bar.
- Add something to you wrap – Take grilled chicken to the sandwich line and ask for it to be put into a wrap. Ask for some ranch and lettuce and you’ll have yourself a grilled chicken ranch wrap that is better than McDonalds!
- Make a sandwich healthy! – Put some banana slices on peanut butter toast. If you want to be wild, add some honey!
- Make your own dessert – Heat up a brownie and then put some ice cream and sprinkles on it to create your own sundae! Or make your very own ice cream cookie sandwich.
- Tired with the same old cereal? – Try mixing them. Add some Golden Grams to your Coco Puffs for a delicious twist.
No matter what dining hall cheats you come up with, just remember that the limit does not exist. Make something you’ll enjoy and take advantage of the dining hall amenities!
Social Media Editor